La policy set out below applies to the processing de personal data made by Alison Ofkem.
Alison Ofkem is a site de online business accessible via the Internet at https://www.alisonofkem.com/. THEThe head office is located at 69 RUE DU ROUET, 13008 MARSEILLE, registered with the Marseille Trade and Companies Register under number 884375205 represented by Mr. Ali KEBIR
- Legal framework - compliance with GDPR and French law
The controller declares that he is carrying out of the treatments de personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of the natural persons with regard to the processing of the personal data and free movement de these data (hereinafter referred to as the RGPD) and to French law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (modified).
- Duration de preservation of the personal data
The data will be kept for a period of de 3 years from de their collection.
- Rights de the person whose data is collected
The person whose personal data is collected has the right:
- de ask the controller for access to personal data, rectification or erasure de these, or a limitation of the processing relating to the data subject,
- de object to processing,
- portability de his data,
- lodge a complaint with an authority de control,
- de withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made before the withdrawal de this, this right existing exclusively when the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (a) or on Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the consent de the data subject to the processing de their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Management de the relationship with our customers
Personal data processed - We process the following personal data: title, first name, last name, telephone number, email address, postal address, date de birth, product or service purchased, purchase price, possible discount, possible promotional offer, date and place of purchase, place de delivery channel de distribution, modalities de payment, payment information.
Purposes - The processing is intended for the execution of the orders placed on our website and to the management de the relationship with our customers.
Legal basis - This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance de pre-contractual measures taken on request de this one. It is based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. Requirement de data is of a contractual nature. The person concerned is required de provide this data if it wishes to benefit de our products or de our services. If the data subject does not provide the data, they will not be able to become a customer, acquire our products or benefit from de our services.
- Use Case de Google Analytics
Personal data processed - Google processes the data mentioned in its policy de policy (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr / These data include in particular the IP address of the devices used to view the site.
Purposes - This processing is used for of the analysis and statistical study de use de our website.